Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 5th April 2021
Following the most recent government announcement, we are pleased to announce that our showroom will be opening from the 12th April. Visits will be by appointment only, so we ask all clients interested in booking a slot to get in touch with our team to make arrangements.
Please keep an eye on the COVID-19 policy below for updates on the restrictions that will be in place when visiting our showroom. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp: 07999 118111.
In the meantime, stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Our COVID-19 Policy
To reassure our clients and staff’s safety, we have implemented strict processes that will be followed throughout our showroom and when installing your products. Our team are always happy to run through these with you before visiting our showroom. Precautions include the following:
- Clients are requested to wear a face-covering when visiting our showroom. Please also sanitise your hands before entering and leaving the showroom.
- The showroom will be regularly cleaned to minimise transmission.
- Our team will be provided with the appropriate PPE and will maintain a safe distance of 2m from clients.
- As all products are made in our inhouse workshop, it allows us to ensure the safety of our staff and clients when your products are being built. These products are then brought to your home for installation, whereby our team will brief you on any precautions that need to be made before arrival.
- When installing, our team will be wearing face coverings, and regularly sanitising their hands. Surfaces will also be cleaned before leaving your home.